10 Encouraging Scriptures for Pastors & Leaders
Leading is a full time job. It involves so many layers including encouraging others. Here are 10 scriptures for you to encourage yourself with. We can only pour out to the measure that we ourselves are filled with. You can't pour out anything from an empty cup. Here are 10 of my favorite scriptures for those in leadership whether it's in business or in ministry. I pray that you are blessed by these.
- 1 Peter 5:7: "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
- Galatians 6:9 : "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
- Philippians 4:13 : "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
- Psalm 37:5 : "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act."
- Romans 12:12 : "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."
- Matthew 9:23 : "And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes."
- Jeremiah 17:17 : “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord."
- Hebrews 10:36 : "For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised."
- Colossians 1:11 : "May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy..."
- Hebrews 12:1-3 : "Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted."